A Fabulous Fall Season!
Congratulations to all our student-athletes on a fabulous fall sports season! In addition to taking home two league championships, our Lions should be commended for playing with great skill, fierce determination, and tremendous heart.
- For the fourth straight year, Marymount's Varsity Volleyball team was crowned the AAIS Tournament Champion! The team was seeded #2 and made it to the semifinals of the NYSAIS Championship.
- The JV (Navy) Volleyball team led the AAIS league with another undefeated season, winning the Tournament for the third consecutive year! The JV (White) Volleyball team had a full season of competition with some great victories and excellent team development.
- Varsity Cross Country placed 5th in the AAIS Championships. Dominga R. '22 placed 2nd overall in the Championship Race.
- The Varsity Soccer team had a strong season, making it to the quarterfinals of the AAIS Tournament.
- The JV Soccer team worked hard this year to develop their skills and come together as a team.
- The Varsity Tennis team had an outstanding season, placing second in the AAIS League and was Tournament runner-up for the second year in a row.
- VII/VIII Soccer went undefeated the entire season, and VII/VIII (Navy) Volleyball lost only one game throughout the season. VII/VIII (White) Volleyball and VII/VIII Cross Country also had exciting seasons, showing great spirit and teamwork from beginning to end.
Roar, lions, roar!